Dr. John Constantine is a General Dentist located in Yonkers, N.Y. He graduated with honors from New York University College of Dentistry, where he held various student body positions.
Dr. Constantine was born and raised in Yonkers, as well as educated in its public school system (P.S. #17, Mark Twain Middle School and Lincoln High School.) He is also a proud graduate of Iona College, where he obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in biology. He his married to Seva Manousos Constantine and together they have three children.
Dr. Constantine has been actively involved in organized dentistry since the day he graduated from dental school. He has held numerous positions in several prestigious dental societies and organizations. He is currently serving as president of the Ninth District Dental Society. Dr. Constantine has furthered his post-graduate education by participating in continuing education courses. He feels that this participation is very important to his office and profession; so much so that he insists that his staff regularly attend courses alongside him.
Dr. Constantine's dedication and enjoyment of his chosen profession has allowed him to excell in his field. Below are a few of his accomplishments. Of course his most profound accomplishments are the smiles of his patients.
Continuing Education And Honors
- New York University College of Dentistry
- Long Island Academy of Odontology
- Biomet 3i Implant Synergy
- Westchester Academy of Restorative Dentists
- Biomet 3i Implant Synopsis
- Sonick Implant Seminars
- Over 900 Hours of Continuing Education
- Photographer- 9th District Dental Society
- Secretary/Treasurer- Yonkers Dental Society
- Vice President- Yonkers Dental Society
- President- Yonkers Dental Society
- Education Committee- 9th District Dental Society
- Board Member- Westchester Academy of Restoration Dentistry
- Vice Chairperson- Bulletin Publications-9th District Dental Society
- Chairperson Dental Practice- 9th District Dental Society
- Board of Governors- 9th District Dental Society
- Fellow- Pierre Fauchard Academy International Honor Dental Organization
- Secretary/Treasurer - 9th District Dental Society
- Vice President- 9th District Dental Society
- President Elect - 9th District Dental Society
- ADA- Delegate (Representing NY State)
- President- 9th District Dental Society (2014)
- Immediate Past President- 9th District Dental Society
Dr. Sid Tucker graduated at the top of his class from SUNY Buffalo School of Dental Medicine. During his pre-doctoral studies he was awarded the Northeastern Society of Periodontists Award for Excellence in Undergraduate Periodontics, The International Congress of Oral Implantologists Pre-Doctoral Achievement Award, and both the Tucker and Barrett Scholarship for academic excellence.
Dr. Tucker then attended Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery for his post-doctoral periodontal training, earning both his certification in Periodontology and a Masters of Science Degree for his research on systemic complications due to periodontal disease. Dr. Tucker has published numerous articles on atherosclerosis and diabetes and how they are affected by periodontal disease. He has also presented this research at various meetings including the 2003 International Association of Dental Research seminar in Goetenberg, Sweden.