Dr. John Constantine’s dental office is pleased to offer a Dental Membership Plan. You will save on everything from cleanings and fillings to cosmetic procedures and crowns.
Benefits per year:
Two Routine Exams, One Emergency Exam, Two Standard Cleanings (in the absence of active periodontal disease), One Full Mouth X-rays, Two Fluoride Treatments.
10% off Dr. John Constantine’s office fees for all Dental Services.
Membership Plan Advantages:
No yearly maximums, No deductibles, No claim forms, No pre-authorizations, No pre-existing condition limitations, No one will be denied coverage, No waiting periods (immediate eligibility).
Yearly Membership Costs:
Child Membership (16 years old and younger) $299/year
Adult Membership (17 years old and up) $399/year
Program Exclusions and Limitations:
- This is NOT a dental insurance. This is an in-house dental membership plan that is ONLY good at Dr. John Constantine’s office.
- Membership premium is due at time of enrollment.
- All payments are non-refundable. No refunds of premiums will be issued at any time if participant decides not to utilize plan.
- All financial terms of Dr. John Constantine’s office are applicable to the membership plan.
- The two cleanings included in this plan are standard cleanings. Should you need periodontal maintenance, you will have 2 of these cleanings covered under the plan. The additional periodontal maintenances will be an out of pocket at 10% discounted rate.
- If you are diagnosed with active periodontal disease, that will require scaling and root planing, this will not be considered as a “standard cleaning,” but will be discounted under the dental membership at 10% discount.
- Membership services are good for one year from enrollment date. They are used or lost, they are not carried over.
- The plan is valid for one year from the date this is signed and premium is paid.